Hi, I am new to the community, and looking for a good mentor

I don’t prefer a mentor. I don’t wanna rely on anyone but myself for earning money in forex.

You must be very sound with trading then. But some newbie traders feel a lot more comfortable with a mentor to guide them and there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s actually heartbreaking to lose money in the early stages itself.
My mentor guided me with not just selecting the right lot sizes, trading volume but also with reading support, resistance and other intricacies of forex. Ultimately he even helped me decide the right trading style and platform based on my trading behaviour. And here I am, scalping on turnkey forex and making steady profits.

You’ll surely find a good one here. Just keep in mind not to trust anyone without verifying their credentials.

Good mentors do not come cheap. OP, are you willing to pay?

There is no point paying for cheap “mentors” because they are likely to be charlatans who are just faking stuff up.

Remember to always check their credentials.

If you need help finding a mentor, you can PM me.

Cheers.

Starting here at babypips can be of great help to you since they offer a free school for the traders who are serious about trading. Once you’re through with learning the basics, you should without wasting any more time start demo account trading on the desired platform and with a reliable and trusted broker. There are numerous broker options including Charles Schwab, Admiral Markets etc that offer technically advanced platforms, tools and instruments to build strategies according to the market movements.