Hi, I am new to trading

Hi everyone!
My name is Marcos and i am new to trading. I am student who tries to enter world of trading and i hope that we all can exchange knowledge to make our trades better and make a lot more money :face_with_monocle: :smirk: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Unfortunately, while we would all like to make money, the reality is that 85%% of newbies would not. I suggest you focus on learning how not to lose money, and let the rewards, if any, take care of themselves.

85% of losing traders is a USA statistic for over a decade.*

1 Like

Welcome Marcos! You’re in the right place to learn but remember that forex is not an easy way to make money. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and getting the right skills. Good luck!

Unfortunately the reality is, you’re not going to make a lot of money. First you need to get the education, then you need to practice, then you make the money, the first two parts of this takes years. But, if you don’t have success to $100,000 or more to trade with I’m not sure you can make a living from trading.

I am happy to hear the first part yet worried about the second part.
never dream bigger than your strives.

Welcoooome! :blush: As the others here have already mentioned, forex really takes a lot of time, patience, and effort, before you become profitable. :sweat_smile: But I hope you see it through! Good luuuck.

Hey Marcos, welcome! Since you’re just starting out, focus on learning and building a strong foundation. Don’t rush into live trading yet. Best of luck on your trading journey!