Hi I m a new member, read if you'd like to know my background

Good evening, I m someone from Europe. I have no background on trading.

However, I invested some money in crypto and I m being pretty successful, but in term of percentual winning not on absolute winning due to the fact of low income ( anyway im an apprentship, hence i can afford to lose money, no worries ) and low start capital, so i said to myself, well instead of only HODL I can trade them too, i started to check for info, then somehow i found the forex, which seemed to be way more liquide and less volatile, I searched for some free introductory site and here I am. hoping to get some side income to invest in the cryptofuture ( yea im a die hard fan of DeFi :sunny: ).

I read a lot of school of Pipsology and Honestly It s so fascinating about all the stratagy and indicators and different market situation, I was a chess player, who studied a lot of theory, so I m really into this kind of stuff .

Yea that was, I hope I did the intro correctly and you learned something from me, maybe someone is / was in my situation and can give me some tips and tricks.

thank for the attention

1 Like

I am hoping to get some side income to invest in the cryptofuture

Understand that FX trading is a profit and loss venture, which means you can and will lose money on some trades as does every trader on the planet. Hence it is not an income source, per se.

Therefore focus on education, and let the rewards take care of themselves, because there is no short cut to becoming a FX grandmaster.

1 Like

Yea, i know it, I aint saying, oh now i start to trade and make millions, I will keep learning and testing what i learned in my demo acc. till i get a profitable trade system, then even if I only do between 5 to 10 % a month, ill be happy :smiley:

demo is good , but instead of demo i mostly prefer micro account which is really supportive for acquiring live knowledge and experience.

Micro acc., seems interesting, can you me explain what it does exactly mean and how you develope strategy with it?

You won’t make 5-10% a month. Read my response earlier.

That would be an excellent return. Whether you get it or not will be driven by your strategy. Once you have stabilised the application of your chosen strategy then you can calculate your profit rate.