Hi I’m new and willing to learn

My name is Michael and this whole trade marketing stuff has looked really interesting to me for a while now any help from anyone would be great :))

1 Like

Hi Michael! It’s good that you’re interested in forex trading, hopefully you’ll stick around and get into it!

Not everything that marketing says about trading is real.

Learn, find your strategy, test your model and then earn money.

Welcome why not try the quizzes starts from “bottom”

Good luck

Welcome! If you haven’t been through the School of Pipsology yet, you should check it out. It’s the best place to start. Good luck!

Welcome welcooome! :blush: A lot of companies market forex as the key to getting rich, but I hope you’ve got realistic expectations and a plan of action to achieve that! :blush: Good luuuck!

Welcome Michael, You have come to the right place. There are alot of professional traders in this forum always ready to help.

Welcome to the community, Michael. Start with the education section here. It’s the best place to start for beginners. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Welcome to babypips! Believe in only what you know about the market. If you are offered something that has no relevance to what you have studied in the past, research well to make an informed decision.