Hi! πŸ™‹πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ I’m very new in trading . 1 week experience πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

Hello everyone, my name is Arnauld , am from Cameroon :cameroon:, central Africa . I’m very new in trading and I would love to improve my trading abilities here .
Thanks

Welcome! You will find LOTS of valuable info here!

1 Like

Your thread immediately caught my attention! :smiley: Hahaha. Welcome to BP @lakamar! :smiley: The people here are really amazing and I hope we get to interact more! :smiley: Have you visited the school of pipsology here? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot sir!

Thank you so much ! I’ll check the school right now . Thanks :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to babypips, @lakamar! What got you interested in trading? :blush:

1 Like

Well! It’s the desire not to be too dependent financially on my current job that made me to look for another income . Then I heard about trading , and the more I read about it The more I became passionate .

1 Like

Welcome!! I remember being the newbie. Get through the school first and ask questions in here. Plenty of helpful people around.

2 Likes

Yaaay! :blush: I read the School a lot of times, and I still keep going back to refresh every now and then. :sweat_smile: Haha. I hope you enjoy it. :slight_smile: I particularly liked the lesson on Chart patterns and indicators! Haha.

Welcome to BabyPips, @lakamar! Have fun with the School of Pipsology and the community here! :slight_smile:

Got it. Good luck on your trading journey, @lakamar. :slight_smile:

are you trading already

I’m still demo trading @lakamar! :smiley: Haha. Taking my time until I’m confident and knowledgeable enough to go live. :stuck_out_tongue: Haha. :slight_smile: You? Have you gone live?

Welcome to the forum! This is a great place to learn!

was doing live on crypto, but soon will go live on forex. i have made a little improvement already and i can identify some breakout.

thank youuuuu

1 Like

Hello Ria. it’s been a long time . it’s true I have not been around the forum page for a while. what about your trading ? are you trading live already?