Hi, I need help

Ive been looking for small ways to make money as a 17 year old for about a year now, I don’t think I’ve ever needed this more then now. With my marks at an all time low and my family absolutely disposing me from them, its tough to say I’ve tried. Ive recognised that I’m lazy and a bit selfish at times, I need help.

2 Likes

For right now, money is not your biggest problem. You can just get a part-time job at MCDonalds for short-term money.

Your problem is internal, not external.
Read and apply these books:

If you cannot afford these books, find a way to download the e-book for free on a file sharing site.

If you can’t do that, try watching their interviews on youtube.

You have to decide what kind of man you want to become.

3 Likes

The only person that can help you is yourself. When I was your age I used my weekends and school holidays part time cleaning and helping to build houses, working in a timber yard, selling ice cream, working in a shoe shop, and odd jobbing. I found keeping myself busy and earning money was a working achievement that never let me down.

Believe me, people and family looked at me in a different light because I was prepared to do it myself and not wait on others to babysit me.

Start by making your own bed every morning. That’s your first achievement for the day that puts your mindset in a positive frame of mind. I still do this every day.

3 Likes

You’re in the right place to learn but remember that forex is not an easy way to make money. It’s a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader.

Welcome to the community, @TraderJethro. Forex is not for the lazy. Be ready to put in the time and effort to learn this. Good luck on your fx trading journey.