Hi, I'm Currencyhacks

Hey everyone!

I’m thrilled to join this awesome forex community! :tada:

I’m Currencyhacks, and I’m here to dive deep into the world of forex trading. I’ve been following the markets for a while now, and I’m super excited to learn from all of you experienced traders out there.

I’m a firm believer in the power of learning, and I’m here with an open mind, ready to soak up as much knowledge as I can. Whether it’s tips on chart analysis, discussions about trading strategies, or just sharing experiences, count me in!

I primarily focus on swing trading, especially on major currency pairs, and I’m a big fan of using Fibonacci retracement as my trusty tool. But hey, I’m here to learn and grow, so I’m open to exploring new ideas and techniques!

So, to all the seasoned traders here, I’m eager to pick your brains and learn from your experiences. And to all the fellow newbies like me, let’s embark on this forex journey together and help each other out!

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing this exciting journey of trading! :rocket::moneybag:

Cheers,
Currencyhacks

Hi and welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks @ProfesorPips :slightly_smiling_face:

Welcome to the community! Enjoy and good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much from all the resources here. Good luck!