Hi, I'm new to Baby Pips.

Hello, My name is Besard. I’m 18 years old, I just finished high school and I’m going to university. My dream is to become a successful businessman. I joined this group because I like to learn about Forex. I know that this is a difficult business like any physical business, but also this type of sport requires time and dedication to learn because like any business, Forex has its own risks. That’s why I don’t expect profits at the beginning, what I want is to learn and also why not help people who are younger than me with the knowledge that I will learn along the way. I hope to have your help, I wish you success in your work. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your life to read my presentation.

1 Like

Excellent mindset. Best of luck.

1 Like

Hello and happy Monday Besard! If you dream of learning to trade, I definitely think this website can help you out a ton, as long as you stick with it. Wishing you luck!

3 Likes

Just don’t give up when things become blacker that night. You got this.
Have fun learning! :metal:t3:

You’ve got a great mindset already. Keep with that and you will go far in this industry.

Great attitude Besard! Take your time, be patient and stay motivated as you go through this journey. See you around!

Welcome to the community, Besard. You have lots of time to learn. Consider starting with a demo account so that you don’t lose money while you’re still learning. Good luck on your fx trading journey.