Hi I'm Sarah, I trade crypto badly

Hi I’m Sarah,

I’m from London, UK. I’m keen to invest and trade. I started trading Crypto currencies in 2017 and had no clue what I was doing. I made money by accident. I like the ethos of the Bitcoin white paper, but understand none of the computer science bit (yes thats the majority).

What brought me to babypips?..The quiz ‘what trader are you’. My quiz result was Swing Trader - it sounds like me so I’m ready to learn and get into it.

I currently work full time, would love to find financial freedom through investing and trading. I could then spend more time volunteering and holidaying.

Looking forward to meeting like minded dreamers.

2 Likes

I love the honesty. And I love your ambitions.

Don’t sell your recent achievements short. The only rational thing to do when prices keep going up is be long. And a good trader recognises when they are ceasing to go up and gets their money in the bank and stays out until the dust clears. There is the nucleus of a trading career here already.

1 Like

Hi and welcome then. Really wish you best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome! When you say through investing and trading, do you also mean forex?

1 Like

Hi, maybe Forex I want to learn more about it first. Definitely Crypto currencies, I’m hoping the skills are transferable.

Welcome to this great community, Sarah Millions! :slight_smile:
I have been part of it for a month and I can tell that all felows are very helpful and friendly.
I hope you achieve your goals. My advice is to pick companies what have pretty good potential for future growth. For example, I find all bio-tech companies, genetic engineering companies and surely technical companies in general very appealing for investments.

2 Likes

Good luck Sarah! There is money to be made in trading, just takes a lot of time and effort. Hope we see more of you here!

2 Likes

Welcome! Great daily/4Hr strategy that might work for you since you have a full time job. Check it out!

2 Likes

They are! Smart money ( bank trading ) is applicable on every financial instrument. Stocks are also very fun and simple to trade. Especially if you have interest in a certain sector, you can specialize in that specific sector

1 Like