Hi, I'm totally new

Hi Im Bill. I want would like to supplement my income and eventualy would love to learn to make a living trading.

Welcome on board Bill! Best of luck with the journey

So, Bill, you have a plan in place?

Here’s the reality: FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum venture that provides either a profit or a loss on every trade. That means it is both ‘income’ and ‘expenditure’ that you are supplementing or reducing your account balance.

IMO, unless you get really really, really lucky only long term experience will be able to make a living trading - that is years of learning which never ends. There is no short cut to success.

Best of luck on your starting journey. This great education site will show you the way forward.

Welcome Bill! Remember that forex trading is not an easy money. It’s going to be a long journey of learning and practice before you become a profitable trader. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, Bill. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Lots of easier ways to make a second income online Bill. Expecting it to come from trading might lead you down the wrong road.

thanks all. I hoping to do this course and 3-6 months of demo account before I use any real money. Does that seem reasonable?

It’s difficult to make a living off of the currency market. Be patient because it won’t be accomplished in a few days or months. Due to its extreme volatility, the market has a significant level of risk; thus, traders should only participate when they have a profitable trading system and some market knowledge.

1 Like

Hi Bill! I hope this site helps you to accomplish your goals. Good luck out there :four_leaf_clover:

I think it’s a good way to learn how the market works and the clientele to educate themselves. It’s a good foundation.