Hi, It's Mrobotto from Italy!

Hello everyone am Mrobotto, 36 yr old and I come from Italy.

I am here because I have a part-time job and I wish to get a second income. I know that the path long and very hard but I believe that I can achieve my goal because, even if I just discovered this world, I think I’m gonna love it…!

I started my journey in forex world 4 months ago studying from youtube and some private courses (opened a demo account on MT4 just a week ago) but I found that I was always missing something, I was missing basics…!

Then I started the ICT course hoping that there I could find some basic information, I watched a lot of his video. In the ICT channel I finally found an interview from a successful trader called Paladin (a 21yr old guy) and started following his channel too. It was thanks to this guy that I finally found this community who talked about this website in one of his videos!

I just started the course and I think it is great…! At a first look it seems to be an amazing community!

1 Like

Yes you could get a second income but you will also get a first expenditure as it’s not a one-way street to success.

Best of luck, you’ve come to the right place…

1 Like

Hi and welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I know that at beginning I will get expenditure :slightly_smiling_face: I am prepare for that

As a newbe, my first goal would be starting some small prop firm challenges in the next 6-8 months just to get used to trading and hoping to be profitable in the next two years.

Welcome to the community, @mrobottox. Hope to hear more from you in the future. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

It’s great to have you here, Mrobotto! Feel free to share your progress and experiences with us as you continue your forex journey. See you around and happy learning!

1 Like