Hi, Just joined the traiding world!

Hi I’m Vineet, you all can call me Vini. I am a 23 yo guy who got his diploma in Transportation Design last month. I have been in Italy since 3 years away from my homeland India.
I just got fired from my summer job at a beachside restaurant because I could not show up as I took Covid like 10 days ago… They fired me on a technicality that on the contract it says any of the two parties can withdraw from the contract before 18th of August…, that made me question myself that ‘why do I need only one way of earning money? Why don’t I become more self-dependable and put some efforts and hard work into online trading!?’. So, here I am, beginning the right way, teaching myself before I dive blindly into the world of trading. One can say I am learing to swim before I go scuba diving lol.
In general my personality is kind of a risk-taker, adventurer, creative kinda guy, and on top of everything else I feel like I want to do a lot of things in my life and get a lot of experience!
So that’s me. Hi!
I would love to get any knowledge or any advise from you all, I am super new to this and have only heard about online trading from people I know who have been doing this since 3-4 years. Thanks!

Welcome aboard Viineet. While your personality will make or break you, FX trading is mostly singular. I would guess about 85% of traders work on their own - some successful ones open up to followers on telegram and other social media sites which might suit you once you become consistently profitable.

However, to reach that level, you will have to endure hard work for many months, if not years, and you could lose interest along the way. There is no short cut to long lasting success, despite what social media portrays.

On your journey, you might have a look at tradertom.com who has a new book out which could well suit your style. Best of luck.

most welcome in this community , have a very good journey . perfect

hope you will enjoy the environment.

Hello and welcome Vineet!
Sorry to hear about your job, my family had Covid recently as well. It’s awful to worry about being fired over being too sick or contagious! But it sounds like you’ve taken that experience and decided to put a positive spin on it. Wishing you the best!