Hi Leanne here, looking to learn what I can about Forex

Hi I’m obviously new and learning what I can about Forex through Etoro. Trading has been an interest of mine for a while though I still have a lot to learn and glad for sites like this.

1 Like

welcome to our haven. please make sure you catch since u said u still have a lot to learn cos i await the story of your trade journey enjoy your stay and may the pips be with u

its a best place to learn Forex in a proper way above all as a newcomer , just be cool mind always and focus when learning something from pips school.

welcome in this trading community , best place to learn something , just try to be consistence in here. good luck

Hi Elles, how is going everything right now ?

Welcome Elles, happy trading

hi , i just joined here and wanted to say hello to someone , your my first message ha --hello i am steve :slight_smile:

Hi Steve! I hope the OP is still around. Welcome to Babypips and enjoy your stay! :blush:

hi what is O P ?

OP means Original Poster. From the timestamp, she posted last May 2019.

Hi, I was looking at Etoro but really haven’t been doing much since. I got stuck and have moved on to other things.

Welcome and sorry for my delay in responding. :slight_smile:

hi , thanks for the reply , hope you found something good and interesting , i am just beginning to make a profit , so i will see this through a bit more :slight_smile:

Did you also try learning from the BabyPips school?

my main learning curve has been trial and error, i read lots from the internet , bought a few book that looking back didnt work for me and have eventually found a system that pays me 10% each month, due to my small account size dosent sound much but if i keep this up after 3 years i will have a sizable amount to trade with .