Hi m new here n i need guidance

I need someone to carry me along for perfect n successful trade

That someone is you. Successful traders know themselves inside out.

Welcome! Have you been through the School of Pipsology yet? It’s the best place to start and get the required skills to be a profitable trader. Good luck on your trading journey!

Welcome to this community.
I think you should learn to trade first.
If you don’t understand forex trading and trader’s mindset, professional’s help will be useless to U.
If you have questions, tell me any time.

Welcome! You have come to the right place. The only person who can help you move forward in this journey is yourself! Stay patient and happy learning!

Welcome to the community!
This site has a ton of helpful information for beginners and can help you get started on the right foot. You can then choose a broker and start practicing your strategy on a demo account. Be careful though, because the thought that someone out there will carry you to success is a dangerous one. People will deceive you and are waiting to profit off people with that mindset, so they’ll try to sell you their systems or strategies, or claim to be a mentor when they’re a failed trader themselves. Never fall for those flashy promises because it’s a lie. There is no holy grail and you should never believe anyone that guarantees anything at all. In the end, all forex traders eventually learn that you can only rely on yourself to get there.
I hope these comments help you to avoid those scams and 'm wishing you the best of luck!

1 Like