Hi, my name is Jason

Hi all, I’ve just joined the community. I’m here from a Christy Kinz video - if you guys havent seen her vids I’d go check them out.

I’ve been dabbling with learning day trading for about 6 months, but had no structure to my education. I just seem to bounce between youtube videos - so when I saw this on Christy’s video I thought it might help to cement some of the knowledge I already have.

My ultimate (and long term) goal is to quit my job as a Business Analyst and day trade for a living. I have a young family and would love to have more free time to spend with them.

Onwards and upwards…

Hi Jason , welcome to this community, its a good move to quit from job and turn into a business. have a good journey

quit from job its okay but we should never be unemployed at all. be smart. i hope Peter , you got my point.

i hope best for you , this is a right community you have chosen . happy learning , happy trading

Hi, Jason! Welcome to the community. Join the school of pipsology if you haven’t. It will guide you well on how to proceed with trading.

Ok, i get you, thanks for tips!