Hi my name is John am from Nigeria and I really have high hopes and expectations of going into forex trade I've been an admirers for a while, so I hope am at the right places

I will like to properly familiarise myself with some certain candles indications of trade

you came to the right place , its true but you have to ensure mature question with some detail . thanks. by the way , ,most welcome

1 Like

Hello John and welcome. Are you talking about candlestick patterns? If yes, go through the School here, you’ll find lesson about candlestick.

Hi John! :smiley: Welcoooome. :blush: I also find candlesticks pretty interesting. :smiley: Just remember that you have to be very cautious when trading these cause, just like with other indicators, there’s still a chance that price would move the other way. :blush: BUT good luuuck! :slight_smile:

Hi John, I am also from Nigeria too. You definitely in th3 right community of traders. You can dm me to get to know each other.

welcome John, good luck for your new trading journey
. just keep busy in beginners session

John you can’t go wrong with the school of pipsology. Study, practice, and what ever you do, don’t give up.

Hello , john , have you already started pre school including live trading ? its really informative

Yes john you are in the right place.

you have chosen the right place , just focused and keep learning . don’t hurry at all.

i think learning is not good enough until having a good practice.