Hi, my name is Nate

As the title states, my name is Nate.

I am 27 years old. I have run 2 businesses in the past, although I currently have nothing but debt and am grinding my way back to success.

I currently service and install pool equipment as my main source of income and am very interested in learning new ways to not only generate more income, but also create a better lifestyle for myself mentally and intellectually.

I am currently studying Chinese also, although, not very long.

Welcome aboard. The reality is that FX trading is a highly speculative zero sum profit AND loss venture. Which means that you either win or you lose on every trade you make. Hence income AND expenditure.

Steer clear of social media marketing hype which is mostly fantasy land. This great education site could send you on your journey to eventual success.

Best of luck.

welcome to this community, this forum is full of education. i hope you will like this community with no doubt.

i think besides your two business that is really challenging to continue trading , because market is not an easy things at all.

hi and welcome

Hello, and thanks for coming! Nate, If you’re interested in trading, this forum is the place to be. Get to know it intimately. Best of luck in all your future endeavours.