Hi - new fx trader

Hi, I am in baby pips pre-school, I am new to trading FX. I have only traded stocks. I am also learning about options and futures in addition to FX. I have been trading for about 4 years. I am from the US. I am joining this forum to ask questions while I learn and to read the threads to learn from others.

Thank you,
5core

7 Likes

Hi and welcome in BP community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you profesorpips

1 Like

Welcome 5core

1 Like

Welcome man!
I join here to learn and use the experience others share. And honestly it’s been such a great help so far.
You’re in a good place.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome, 5core. You will definitely learn so much here. Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @5core. What got you interested in fx? Hope to hear more from you.

1 Like

Greetings and welcome to the BabyPips!

1 Like

When I began trading I was only a long stock trader, I wasn’t interested in Odte options and futures. I eventually came to enjoy options and futures once I found the right teacher. It was only after discovering my passion for options and futures that I came to the realization I should learn a little about FX trading. Even if it’s not my bread and butter, it serves me to learn about FX in the pursuit of being a well rounded trader. Plus I cant ever get the scene out of my head from WallStreet where Michael Douglas is walking along the beach talking on his 80’s cell phone trading FX = )

I suppose you can start by studying the news.
If you want to trade currency pairs, I advise you to observe the chart behavior on specific currency pairs during the news.

1 Like

Thanks Im just slowly learning for now

Thanks for sharing. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like