Hi! New member intro

Hello!

I am brand new to babypips and to forex. Currently going through the preschool course and trying to soak up as much information as I can.

I work in tech which is very volatile at the moment. Looking to learn a new skill to supplement my income and hopefully build an umbrella if worse comes to worse in the current job market.

I’d appreciate any tips or resources anyone might have for a newbie. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey there! Welcome to the forex world and Babypips! It’s a great place to start your trading education. Since you’re already diving into the preschool course, you’re on the right path. My biggest tip for a newbie is to practice, practice, practice. Use a demo account to apply what you learn without risking real money. It’s a safe way to get a feel for the market dynamics. Also, don’t rush into live trading until you’re consistently profitable on your demo. Remember, forex trading is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep absorbing knowledge, stay updated with market news, and maybe explore some trading books and podcasts for diverse insights. Good luck with your trading journey, and remember, patience and discipline are your best allies here!

Welcome aboard! Diving into Forex is a great way to diversify. My top tip: stick with Babypips for the basics, and don’t rush. Practice on a demo account until you’re confident. Remember, patience and continuous learning are your best tools in this journey. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, cmars! It won’t be an easy journey so stay motivated and be patient. Good luck and see you around!

Hello and welcome! It sounds like you’re on the right track. Just remember, it’s going to be a long journey of patience, discipline, and continuous learning. Good luck!