Hi New to babypips forum

Hi everyone

I am new to the forum although I have been doing the course which is absolutely brilliant. I have some experience in trading forex although it is still pretty basic. I work from home anyway so I thought why not try and trade as well.

Anyway, I am from London and it’s all chills and spills right now. I have been using a demo account to get some practice in. Anyway, hi and hello!!!

1 Like

Welcome, and so glad your started Pipsology!
You name is quite appropriate if you do not learn emotional control beyond you believable levels.

1 Like

Hi @midwest

Many thanks. Oh yes, the whole psychology thing, still trying to get my head around that but hopefully that will come with experience.

Controlled experience, keep a journal of your trades so you can see your patterns and know what to correct to continually improve and become consistently profitable.

1 Like

Welcome to Babypips! I hope it is as good for you as it has been for me!

2 Likes

Hi @jessoprules Thanks. That sounds like good advice. :slight_smile: Have a nice weekend.

Hi, thanks jesso. Absolutely love this site and there is always something to learn. :slight_smile:

I agree there! In fact in trading there is always something to learn :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @crashburn1975! :smiley: Welcome welcoooome! :blush: How long have you been demo trading? I think it’d be pretty great if you could have a trading journal here or something. :stuck_out_tongue: I will definitely be cheering for youuu!

1 Like

Hello @ria_rose

Many thanks for the welcome and it is great to be here and I really do love this website, there’s so much valuable information and lots to learn. I have been using a demo account for over a year now and I also use a live account as I believe that I need to start getting used to that trading psychology!

At the moment I’m just getting my head round all the indicators and the course on here has been perfect for that. How long have you been trading or using a demo account?

Hello and welcome @crashburn1975! Hope you’re enjoying your stay here! Good luck and see you around! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @baemax023

Many thanks for the welcome and this site is very good, absolutely love it here and there is such so much information here and it is good that we can learn from the more experienced traders. I’m presently going through the course and I shall go over that constantly to get the good stuff in my head! :slight_smile: Have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good luck with the School of Pipsology! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@baemax023

Hey, many thanks. Have a good week :slight_smile:

welcome cashburn! great place to be.

1 Like

Welcome to the community @crashburn1975! Are you going through the school while trading? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CoinLady

Hi and many thanks. Yes, I’m getting on with both! I love the course and I am hopefully and gradually building up my trading skills. With the course though, that is something I am going to have to go over and over in order to get all the juicy stuff in my head! :). Have a great week. :wink:

1 Like

Great! I’m done with the school but I’m going back to lessons while demo trading. Have a great week too and hope to hear more from you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@CoinLady

Sure thing :slight_smile:

1 Like