Hi. New trader looking for help and support

Hi. I’m new to trading and the first 2 weeks have been very interesting, but also very daunting. Not knowing anything or anyone who trades, I’ve been through the eye-opening harsh reality of “learning” through YouTube and being exposed to a lot of people who wants my money. Now I just want to learn the fundamentals, price action, psychology etc and start building my skills. I’m really looking forward to learn here and share my journey into becoming a profitable trader. All the best to you all!

Hi and welcome :slight_smile: gain general knowledge as a start Learn How to Trade the Markets then check this topic Program your success good luck in this long journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! This is a great place to connect with others on a similar journey and share experiences. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome welcoooome! :blush: Forex is really challenging, and I feel like you can never really know everything about it. :sweat_smile: But what Professor and chimmy have said are right. The school here can be a good way to start and learn more about the basics. :blush: If you have any questions, don’t be shy to just ask away! :smiley:

1 Like

Welcome to the community! Take it one step at a time. Enjoy your stay and good luck on your trading journey.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile: Looking forward to hearing about your journey and trading experiences.