Hi people, from Australia

I’m here to hopefully make some money off forex. I have no experience but am excited to educate myself about forex and the market.

I always wonder why newbies think they can make money from trading FX with no experience and a mindset that is excited.

Aim to keep calm, cool and collected, and focus on a long journey learning how not to lose your capital, which includes not responding to emotional challenges that the market throws at you.

I normally say best of luck, and you sure need it.

4 Likes

Its a long journey, make sure to keep studying and dont give up, this dosnt come easy and fast.

2 Likes

Welcome! Have you started with the School of Pipsology? It’s the perfect place to learn the basics of forex trading. Good luck on your trading journey.

2 Likes

Yes, unfortunately I am still in preschool but I aim to get at least one lesson done a day.

Welcome to the community, @Newin_effect14. The cash won’t come easy. You need to put in the time and effort to learn. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Its been 6 months and i have passed phase 1 of funded account. I understand now about the long journey and that it is not a get rich quick thing.

Great news. Perseverance is a key to eventual success. And worth it when you can sit back having passed your funded account phases.

So I wish you the very best.