Hi relatively new to trading

Started about a month back and now am going even stronger than before! looking forward to being profitable

1 Like

Best of luck as there is a long road ahead to being consistently successful.

That’s awesome! Are you now trading live? :slight_smile:

Welcome and congratulations on your progress! Stay patient and motivated until you become a profitable trader. Good luck!

Great to hear about your progress! Keep it up and I hope your journey stays profitable.

nope i’m backtesting my strat on demo before going live. i think that’s hte best for me)

thanks a lot! you too)

yes i think patience is the best formula. came here for the get-rich-quick scheme but staying for the long marathon

Welcome and best of luck. Take your time to get your strat on point and go from there. :pray::pray:

What’s your current backtesting method? And yes agree re: demo first!

Many newbies get drawn in by the get-rich quick idea and it’s great that you’ve shifted to the mindset of a long journey. It takes time, but it’s worth the effort.

I use SMC - liq sweeps, break of structure, order blocks, fair value gaps and equilibrium along with daily bias. I aim for my trades to be no more than 2-3 hours.

what is your strat if i may ask?

I was following chart art here on babypips for two years and it worked the first year. I was combining it with S&R but last year I lost all my gains so I’m actually looking to switch this year!