Hi this is me Merry

Hello everyone.
I hope everyone is well. I am new in here. My name is Merry Henson, and I work for Forex Prop Firms.

Hi - “firms”, plural? Welcome, but what made you decide to join a beginners’ trading forum, then?

1 Like

I work for them as a marketer. But I don’t have much knowledge about Forex. That is why I am here :slightly_smiling_face:

hi and welcome merry. what exactly is forex prop Firms?

1 Like

These links may help you, Vasil:

2 Likes

If there ever was a dodgy post/link, this would be it…

1 Like

I’m surprised they hired you for forex marketing when you don’t know much about it. :thinking:

3 Likes

Hello and welcome, Merry! How is it going for you so far?

1 Like

Yes, they did it because I am good at anything to sell. I asked them to take some time to learn about it and share my previous projects. Then, they hired me to work with them.

Welcome to the community, Merry! Just a quick reminder to avoid mentioning the company you work for, so you won’t get in trouble for violating any forum rules. Good luck on your trading journey!

1 Like

Yeah, I got a notification from the forum team. They are telling me I was promoting the prop firm here. :rofl:

Welcome, Merry! It’s great to have you here. Feel free to share your insights with us :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not going to state anything I can’t document, but their website ticks all the boxes:

• A clock counting down to deadline for getting the offer
  • 50% off EVERYTHING
  • 200% refund
  • 95% profit share
    All signs of wanting to grow fast, which had to give in other areas. Trustpilot is ok, but many of the bad reviews deal with getting closed out for “no reason” and not getting payouts. Good reviews are also plentiful, many expressing understanding difficulties during transitions of systems, pandemic, trading software… To me all this is red flags, but I emphasize I have no experience with the firm, just basing this on a brief due dilligence.

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’m excited to be here and share insights with this community. Looking forward to engaging with everyone and contributing to the discussions.

1 Like

Interesting! If you really learn trading, I bet you’ll quit your job and stick to trading. :joy:

Welcome, Merry! It’s great to have you here.

1 Like

Thanks for your gratitude.