Hi to all from Rotterdam

Hi everyone, I’m Rene from Rotterdam (NL). I’ve only started trading a couple of weeks ago, so there’s still heaps and heaps to learn! In my quest for knowledge I’ve stumbled upon babypips… looking forward to learning, looks like an awesome place for it.
Yeah, and as to why trading? It’s always had an magnetic effect on me, I’ve always found it appealing and interesting. I have lots of questions regarding trading, so I’m ready to go!
See you around!

3 Likes

Hello Rene :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, western europe to, whenever for whatever a PM always free’d up, enjoy

1 Like

Welcome @Vroeser as I tell everyone I meet who joins this is a really warm and welcoming community weather your a newbie or experienced.

That is great you have an interest in trading. Would you say your more technically or fundamentally(news,events) inclined ?

Thanks @Simeonquant. I’d say I’m definitely more technical now… I’m trying to read charts, see what candlesticks tell me, and I’m taking my first steps in applying indicators (but only MACD and MA now, to start with). I think eventually technical has to be combined with fundamental.

Yeah that is definitely the right aproach…You can draw a technical picture but price action is happening in a fundamental world…

Have you picked your pairs yet ?

Yes, I’m looking at a couple majors: AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD and EUR/USD. Just to get myself familiar with candlesticks and all.
I’m looking at charts, reading up on trading and looking at video’s… I am trying to get a system built on the formentioned indicators, to get started and see how they work out.
What I’m currently trying to get myself to do: get a system that has a trade set up to last at least 4h with a tight stop-loss to limit damage. Max x5 leverage, preferably less. Only trade when an opportunity is there. Keep a journal. What do you think?

Welcome to BP, Rene! The School here is the best place to start learning the basics. Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to BP Rene. Good luck on your trading journey and see you around. :blush:

1 Like

Hello sir am new a new guy here I would like you to just follow me up with my trading

1 Like