Hi traders...I'm new but old!

Hi…Just to say hello to this forum.

As written on the title…I’m new or introducing myself…but i’m old (age, trading, and joint this site a few years ago).

So…that’s all.

Fx-Journey

1 Like

Welcome to baby pips

Hi and Welcome…

1 Like

Welcome to the forums, best of luck with your trading :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome my friend.

welcome to this forum , keep busy with Beginner section and learn more, good luck

Best of luck Mate , you have chosen right community that can of course make you knowledgeable trader.

1 Like

Welcome to the family

1 Like

age only makes you wiser mate. welcome. good luck with trading.

1 Like

Second this

1 Like

Here’s a thread you may want to look at:

1 Like

Until you start to lose your marbles haha

Which won’t happen anytime soon : )

Hello guys!
I am baro90. a black man from the north pole:
I am absolutely new to Fx. just a few months ago I saw my self accidentally in Fx-trade. this is how it happened. I am a curious person that searches for a new thing. I came across an article about Bitcoin, which I heard from someone talking on Radioshow. i was very much interested in bitcoin and started searching, thereafter you know, nowadays there are a lot of sponsored ads on Facebook. haha, thaat’s it.
Regarding how i came to babypips, i satarted to question my account manager to manage my account .at the end he told me to educate my self first and open another account type . after a little while he started to show me how to do things on his platform and introduced me to babypips. I started reading and I find it is a special place to start to understand about the trade. thank you very much. i am on reading . i hope i will be here for long time to come.
thank you for your great help so far