Hi, ya’ll. I'm a newbie in trading business

Hello. I’m new to the trading business. And I’m here to get to know about forex trading. If I’m going to do it i wanna do it in right way so, that’s why I’m here. I wanna keep this as a extra income for now. And my main goal is to be successful in trading. So one of my friend recommended me to joining here is a good opportunity to learn and share all your experiences so i can archive my goals. Thank you.

1 Like

Stay away from anyone who mentions SMC/ICT, just scammers.

agree , most of them are found to be scams. so should be more careful.

this forum is full of education , feel free to use all of them ,and be knowledgeable. happy trading

Well, forget about extra income for now. FX trading is a profit and loss venture, as you will lose some trades as does every trader on the globe. Your main focus should be learning how not to lose money. Without capital you cannot trade.

but as a newcomer that is really challenging to avoid scammers due to poor trading knowledge.

yes there is a opportunities to learn as a beginner trader. education level of this forum is really effective and all are free. just be active on there as well be knowledgeable.

Your goal and approach to trading is very realistic. I think you are on the right track, and definitely at the right place. The School of Pipsology is a good beginner level course for learning about the forex market. I hope you find this community useful. All the best!