Hi,ya'all am a beginner

Am Amani Nguve from Tanzania. Am happy to join the number 1 trading platform in the world.

Am a beginner I don’t have any experience in trading that why i decided to join you so that i can learn more from you.

I choose forex because i believe is a good thing to do because for sometime I have been watching my friends and relatives trading forex and get interested in learning about it.

My hope is to get skills and big knowledge from this big platform and be expert in this field. And my dream is to be an expert in trading and helping others in my country.

My altimate goal is One day to open an Trading Educational Institute here in my country and help others to learn about Forex.

I am here to learn and get skills and experience and meet different people from around the world who are members here and learn from them and exchanging ideas.

I believe am in a right place and the wonderful people. I need your help so that i can archive my Goal.

Thank you for your time.:pray:

2 Likes

Welcome this is a great community to learn and grow with…look forward to helping you on your journey

1 Like

Thank you Simeonquant
As a beginner am so excited to be hear and learn i even don’t know how to begin. From your experience can you assist me where to begin please

Welcome to the community, Amani! Yes, Babypips is a great place for newbies. Have you started the School of PIpsology here?

1 Like

Yes baemax023

Great! Good luck on your forex journey and I hope you’ll achieve your goal to help others in your country. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww. :blush: That’s such a noble goal @Amani36! :blush: I really hope you get to achieve this and put up your own trading school to help others in your country. :slight_smile: Good luck with that! :smile: I’m rooting for you!

2 Likes

Thank you ria_rose