Hi Y'all A Newbie In Here

Hi y’all, my name is Krixx (nickname) I am from Nigeria :nigeria: a teen, student & also an aspiring Fx Trader. I got to know about forex couple months ago while surfing the web, after reading a little about it, I got curious so I started researching. My quest to satisfy my curiosity led me to sites/blogs & academy through which I gained quite good amount of information on the subject and now here to take my knowledge further & apply it to my trades to make it better and better. I don’t have hopes and dreams but I have goals which are (i) being financially free, (ii) taking care of my siblings and mother (iii) traveling & trading around the most beautiful beaches in the :earth_americas: (iv) making cool friends that I can learn and grow together with… (I am on track to making it all happen…) Being a part of this coolest/amazing forex community is a privilege!

WISHING Y’ALL THE VERY BEST IN Y’ALL
LEARNING & TRADES :purple_heart::innocent:

#KRIXX ✌
1 Like

most welcome in baby pips , have a very good journey on there. happy trading

1 Like

Forex trading is open for all kinds of people but honestly speaking i have never seen a younger who already become successful from there as a part timer. its my own experience

@Hadden I understand you very well and I am working towards being a full time fx trader

Hello Krixx! Your goals sound very nice, I hope sincerely that you manage to accomplish all of those things some day or another. Trading may help you do so, but please be aware that it takes a lot of time and effort and that it isn’t an easy path to those things. I’m wishing you luck! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

@HeavenRobinson Thank you for your comment. I know it takes a whole lot to make it in trading & I am willing to give it all it takes…See you in "25

Hi and welcome Krixx. Good to have you here and hope you continue on your journey. Loads to learn, just be patient and put the work in.

1 Like

Hello Krixx! Your goals sound very nice

1 Like

Hi :wave:t4: all. Sweet-pie31 here. Am a beginner and new to Forex. Well I have heard about it and tried to do some research but I realized that I need more knowledge from the professionals. So yeah been searching and searching been even scammed by lot of so called investments. Where I lost a lot of money. But I never gave up. Till today when I was just passing by on google and saw an ad of babypips decided to go in . Here I am inside hope to gain more knowledge of Forex than what I know. I haven’t traded before still will to learn more knowledge before I drive into the real deal. Nice to meet you all. Am Amanda from South Africa working as a cashier at the moment a single mom of one. Am so delighted to be here and hoping to learn more about Forex. Coz I being my own boss and work for myself at my own given time is my dream. Giving my lil girl the best life she deserves is my aim. So please I would really appreciate your help in teaching me all the basics about FOREX TRADING. AND willing to be the best student I can be.

@cashisking86 Thank You so much for your words of encouragement, Mate!