Hi, Ya'll. I'm new here and ready to learn how to trade and make more money

I’m new here and new to the trading world. My name is Aaliyah. I want to start trading because I want to earn more money than what I’m earning now.

2 Likes

Hi Aaliyah! Nice to meet you!

1 Like

On the other hand, if you start trading you’ll need to learn how not to lose more money than what you’re earning now. It’s not a one way street, and there is no short cut whatever social media marketing hype tells you.

Best of luck.

1 Like

Welcome. Study hard!

1 Like

Love the name! Such a classic! :blush: Hmm. Realistically, it’s probably gonna take a while before you earn more money than what you’re earning now through forex. :open_mouth: But I hope you don’t lose interest and see it through! :blush:

1 Like

im also new. we can help each other

1 Like

Hello …
Am shark …
How long your in trading …

Hi Aaliyah! Nice to meet you! Best of luck!

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @AaliyahR1. Get busy acquainting yourself with the foundational knowledge needed in order to trade. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

1 Like

Hello, Aaliyah. Acquiring relevant knowledge is the first step toward a successful career. So you can begin by learning and expanding your knowledge base.

1 Like

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Good day, Aaliyah. Trading is a good way to make more money, but it is always risky. You must begin your journey by expanding your knowledge and skills. This is the first step toward starting trading.

1 Like

Hi @Aaliyah, great to have you around. Indeed trading is a good way to make money but it won’t be easy. Keep working hard in learning about the market and develop the required skills. Good luck.

1 Like

Hi. Aliyah, you can definitely trade. However, trading requires more time and effort. So keep in mind these critical factors as they define the success of any trader in the market. Start your trading career by learning and upgrading your knowledge. All the best.

1 Like