Hi Ya'll! New comer and newbie to Forex

Hungry to learn lots and start as a side hustle then expand my knowledge and grow it into an income. Been a stay at home mom for too long . . . can’t get a real job LOL!

Just start by learning. That’s your focus.

Understand that it is you versus the market and it regards you as their side hustle.

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum! Your motivations sound so familiar, I’m also a stay at home mom and decided to start trading as a way to bring in some extra income. Couldn’t afford daycare and although a lot of people I went to school with do online business type deals, it just didn’t seem worth it to me. I hope you stick with and wish you the best of luck! Trading has definitely improved my situation and I think it’s an amazing skill to have to be able to teach your kids in the future.

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. The last 2 yrs have been really tough and isolating. My husband is a frontline worker in a retirement home so I’ve had to be very careful about where I go, and with whom which led to a lack of income. I love learning new things and this seams quite interesting, did some options trading many yrs ago and learned a lot about discipline (from losing big wins) Are the trading platforms all based for PCs? I ask 'cause my most up-to0date computer is a mac book air.

1 Like

I personally have a PC and I know that there are more platforms for PC than Mac, but I believe they have expanded the trading platforms that can be downloaded on Mac recently. You could ask your broker’s customer support team about it to be sure, considering that different brokers offer different trading platforms.

Welcome to the forum! I hope you find the information here helpful which can help boost your confidence. Do plenty of research and read articles to gain an overall concept before you start it as a part time side hustle, if you want to benefit, you need to map out a good and strong strategy. Best wishes.

Hey, welcome! Bear in mind that you will have to do a lot of learning to make your trades work for you. The market is not easily understandable and you will easily find yourself in doubtful situations every now and then.