Hi y'all newbie about to start the road to learning!

Just an intro of my lil’ ol’ self. I’m new here and looking forward to soaking up as much knowledge as possible in this wonderful world of forex (both the good and the bad, but hopefully more of the former than the latter)…I’ve had a chance to take a quick glance at the forum and it looks amazing, kudos!!!

That’s it for me for now and I’ll try to keep some updates coming as I go through my journey from novice to hopefully a gazillionaire some day (hahahaha jk but hey why not dream, dreams are free)

Dreams are not profitable, though. Construct a plan first of all.

agree , first of all should make a perfect plan , otherwise any kind of approach can be useless.

You are perfectly correct ladies and gents. I thank you for the warning and that is the main reason I am making sure to learn as much as I can before I do anything :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to the community! I’m sure you will enjoy and learn so much here. Looking forward to hearing more of your trading experiences. Good luck!

Welcome to the community, @Dr_MOm0. Just be patient as you go through the learning process. Good luck on your fx trading journey.

Best of luck with the journey, the learning never stops