Hi Ya'll newbie from South TEXAS ready to start!

Well said.

i should ve said pride maybe, instead of ego? i think u missed the point and ur reading to much into what should be a simple fact. when u excel or let s say succed(cos otherwise u gonna get intagled with the words again) at something where most people fail it s imposible not to feel confident and be proud of that. and yes, i ve alwayas had a big ego even before trading, and even more so now that i can trade without losing money anymore. i don t see that as a bad thing, and imo ego does not necessarily relate with emotion. anyways, people are different, have different views and way of thinking and i respect that.
ego has nothing to do with becoming succesful, it just comes with succes, is what i meant.(ego as in confidence, high self esteem, and maybe a touch of arogance, but hey, no1 s perfect)
cheers

2 Likes

The pot calling the kettle black on “taking things personally and already have a biased view on how people should act” So sorry you’ve been hurt by dishonest people, people usually advi\sed based on their own revelations.

Allow me to recommend you brush up on simple NLP, your wording (the use of your pronouns) is all wrong especially if you’re trying to connect/convince me of anything valuable.

“This did not sit right with me” NEGATIVE
"I think you are going to find a lot of dishonest people…" NEGATIVE
"I hope you don’t return in 6 months…" NEGATIVE

One thing for sure, you’re more focused on yourself and by the looks of it need to raise your standards. It’s been known that depressed people use the word “I” much more often than emotionally stable people. People who are lower in status use “I” much more frequently. All your words provide me a window to your soul. I’m a deception machine, completely understand psychology and having someone go over my head is seriously unlikely, invariably it’s me who will elicit what is needed from people.

Hope you learned something, I’m sure you learned something.

1 Like

Hello fellow newbie. I admire your enthusiasm and reading your posts has made me realize that I need to step up my game and be more driven to learn forex asap. Thank you.

1 Like

I love the confidence, @Engelika! Welcome to this forum! See you around, always happy to see another lady up in this piece. :dancer:

1 Like

Oh, you’re too awesome!! Thanks for the invite, looking forward to keeping up with other supremely confident women in here. Let’s do this!! :dark_sunglasses::high_heel:

1 Like

Lol you’ve over-complicated my post :joy:. You’re making too many assumptions. I’m not trying to convince you of anything or trying to connect. I’m just giving you my view, that’s all. I dont have an ulterior motive lol. I have nothing to sell to you, sorry. I dont know what nlp is nor am I going to be positive just to trick someone into thinking something. (Or whatever you thought I was trying to do :man_shrugging:t2:).

I use ‘I’ because it is me giving my views. Someone may disagree, it’s just a view lol. If your read your first post you used ‘I’ many times, I’m not sure that means you’re depressed, you just said things from your point of view. Anyway to prove I have no ulterior motive, I am unfollowing this thread. Bye :+1:

Mr. PB!

I am so grateful for your comment! I AM driven by my daily affirmations, here’s hoping that you have a pep in your step with some extra fire! :running_man::fire::fire:

This is your third post to me, you are trying to connect as you continue to give me your views, Your motive is to diffuse my enthusiasm, it won’t work. :crying_cat_face:
For someone who’s eager to give his advice, I also learned you’re a “my way or the highway kinda fellow”. Most driven people wouldn’t admit they don’t know what NLP is (Neural Linguistic Programming) without first attempting to do a google search.

I’m gonna let you in on a little secret about MY introduction… IT IS ALL ABOUT ME. Why wouldn’t I use “I” as much as possible? It’s how you reply that’s in question here.

Anywho’s, glad you found your inner peace because here in Texas you’re known as a “He’s all hat and no cattle.” … :cowboy_hat_face::no_entry_sign::cow::peace_symbol:

I disagree. Being successful means you exercised discipline, patience, and fortitude. All of which are admirable personality traits to have and being able to exercise.

yes i agree though i dont think you need any specific talent

Good luck for trading journey…

Lol she came with so much enthusiasm and assumptions. OP ended in ‘lets begin’. Lol :joy::joy: But in the end all mouth. Didnt add nothing to the community or to trading in general. Being confrontational and putting down other people never works. It seeps into other parts of your life and you are more likely to quit.

I hope people have a good read of this thread and learn dont jump to conclusions, don’t take criticism personally, everyone is learning here. Positivity and enthusiasm is not enough in trading. Stop living in la la land, be realistic. Stay connected to this community.