Hi ya'll newbie here

As my friend advised me to jump into this train here, I really hope to learn something powerful that I could improve many things in my own and my friends life, thank you guys!

this is a very good place for the traders who newcomers, newcomers generally traders choose this platform to be knowledgable.

thanks to your friend who suggest you into this community , just be focused in there with great level of dedication and be knowledgeable by means of learning.

generally new Forex trader finish the school level just for 1 time , i think its not good enough to bring good knowledge and experience. need minimum 2-3 times

Hey there! Your friend sure did suggest you to go for the right thing. I would however suggest you to give it sometime and begin your journey by learning about the market. Once you’ve spent a good number of months and are confident about stepping in the real world scenario, go for it. Start with a small amount so as to build your confidence and learn.

There is so much that forex trading can offer to its traders. You just have to find a suitable way that leads you to success. There are no shortcuts in the forex market and you cannot expect the market to work for you until and unless you do your learning properly. You can take advantage of the market only if you know what you are doing.

Welcome to BabyPips, @overflow888. You will really learn a lot here. But be patient as you go through the learning process.