Hi You all, Welcome me to forex trading

Hi My names are Peter imbwae Sitwala I’m a young guy from Zambia who is very much interested in forex trading, I have been practicing on a demo account and now I feel like switching to real account any time soon.

4 Likes

sounds very good that you have done a demo account very well and right now feel that you can open a real account , its okay but when trading in a real account dont be emotional and greedy , trade in micro account and dont taker risk more than 1%. good luck

Hey there Peter, Welcome to the community, Wise decision I must say.
Great that you practiced on Demo before jumping to real trades. It’s going to help you a lot.

thanks for taking demo as a newcomer , generally we dont believe the importance of demo at all.

Hi Peter! :smiley: Haha. :slight_smile: How young are we talking about? :stuck_out_tongue: But lucky you that you were able to start learning pretty young! :smiley: Good luck with your trading!

Hey there Peter! How are the pips treating you at the moment on your demo account?

Hey! I am also a beginner, but I still do not think to switch to a real account.

you can open a real account but not right now , real account can make you emotional and greedy , so keep continue in demo until acquiring good knowledge and experience.

Hello Mate , how is going everything? whatever is going when trading always remain Cool .

Welcome! How’s Demo trading going?

@imbwae95 good to hear you practiced on a demo, welcome on board.

whats your trading condition right now , it is more appropriate to answer when anyone reply.

have you finished your demo session ? how was the experience ? can you please elaborate?

Welcome to babypips, Peter! How long have you been trading in demo?

its really annoying when someone looking for advice as a newbie but not response after that at all.

Good luck Pete.

Start small and risk small.:wink:

I don’t think he’s still active on the forums. His post was from 4 years ago, and there hasn’t been any response from him since.

1 Like

Oh, you’re right.:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for your feedback

Hello Peter! It’s great to hear that! Remember to start small. It’s a learning journey, so don’t rush, and always keep learning and adapting. Goodluck and happy trading.