High leverage brokers (after the imminent change of ASIC) for retail traders

I am looking for (”exploring”) brokers that offer high leverage products (CFD) for retail european traders. Like 90% of Europeans, I have moved in 2018 to IC Markets (ASIC/Aussie Commision) after the new ESMA rules.

The imminent changes that will occur in Australia, will limit our opportunities. In simple words, I am looking for a trusted broker (even if it is an offshore), which offer FX&CFD products (leverage up to 1:500) with low latency. Feel free to share your thoughts :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Hi Rhesus,
I am by no means endorsing any of the content of the link here, but I myself am on a current search for specific broker types (those that offer trading in Crypto besides Forex) so the link below is one of many searches I have done recently and may be of use to you

FxPig. Initial deposit usd 500. New Zealand broker but not regulated by FMA. Just registered in Vanuatu and a Financial Commission.
Other posibility is that you contact an australian broker that works offshore like ICMarkets Seychelles, Global Prime Vanuatu. But i don’t know if my second idea is possible.

Want low latency broker and high leverage up to 1:1000, use Forexchief. The broker cares about its reputation as well from what I have seen.