High leverage brokers

what?! :roll_eyes:

why is it harder than any other risk percentage?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Itā€™s pretty easy to work out 1% risk if you use a calculator like the one here.

Also, if youā€™re algo trading with an EA you can program the robot to only risk 1%.

It depends on you actually what type of broker you need. If you need high leverage, then there are available options for you on the market.

1 Like

mmm Iā€™m afraid I didnā€™t get it and now Iā€™m even more confused :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Lee-me. What donā€™t you understand?

I have to say that in my opinion, if you canā€™t work this pretty simple maths out Iā€™m not sure trading is for you. Trading is an advanced form of finance and maths and needs intermediate to advanced mathematical knowledge to ensure youā€™re able to execute a risk management strategy.

2 Likes

Some brokers offer high leverage to traders to lure traders but regulation is afact to consider at the time of choosing a broker.

Haha, that would definitely be an interesting topic,etā€™s focus on legal and ethical ways to navigate the trading world and make the most of our trading experiences! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::rocket:

1 Like

yeah, Regulation is a crucial factor to consider when choosing a broker, even if they offer high leverage.But there are some unregulated brokers out there they are fine.

I donā€™t know some times I use them for small capitals.

Agreed on that. Donā€™t want to mention any name but you can find some reliable broker out there which are not regulated.

Itā€™s up to you actually. If you want high leverage, you can go for such a broker that offers 1:500 and even more leverage option.

Thanks Oli.
We all have some brokers and know we can also google them i just wanted to know other suggestions.

yeah actually my broker offers high leverage but it is kind of risky. also sometimes my friends lead me to use it.

I understand. Itā€™s simply that, because Iā€™m new to this, Iā€™d rather not introduce any brokers. Perhaps laterā€¦

1 Like

thanks Oli.
So I wish you happy trading with them.

1 Like

I think they are great they offer us an opportunity to make more money with small deposits. I mean you can flip $10 to $100 without a high leverage broker.

Leverage is good, it is also a good opportunity, no disagreement, but it can also cause great losses. Be careful around using high leverage.

There are many brokers that offer high leverage but be cautious of scamming because scam brokers are a threat.

When it comes to scamming brokers, what factors or considerations do you take into account when evaluating brokers to avoid potential scams?
coz I am using a high leverage broker at the moment they are fine.

Do you personally use high leverage, or do you prefer to apply leverage only to smaller portions of your capital?