High-Low Swinging

Hi Pippy,

Yes this was a good trend continuation setup.

GM all. EU blew through watch level and is now treating as resistance. Waiting for bar close on this setup. 1.2980 possible turn around level if short triggers.

Bullish close. So we wait. PVSL support @ 1.6151 & 1.6133 and PVSH reverse setup @ 1.6139: GBP/USD

Long GBP/USD 1.6150

Stop at 104.60

Early TP1 reached.

I had missed that setup. Good to know the method is still being used. Is this your primary method Bank, and are u fulltime?

Hey swallowtail, this is one of my strongest strategies. Yes I am full time. I notice all the 11% setups triggered at 4:00am, but PVSL setups gave later entries.

Thats great. This, coupled with key support and resistance levels, is like gold. It got me alot of pips and it’s consistent. Congrats on going fulltime! I hope to join you fulltime at some point, fingers crossed.

Thanks swallowtail! Sticking with what works, over time, gives the opportunity to master and improve what you have, and most importantly as you have said, becoming consistent. Simple and steady work best.

Long NZD/USD off 11% level on daily.

Hi Bank,

So glad that you are back!
Looking at the GBPUSD H4 chart, it has been making lower low since 1 May. What is your basis to go long?
My biggest problem is to determine the bias whether to go long or short. Therefore I would appreciate very much if you could share how you determine the direction of your trade.
The other question is : when you have a candle stick showing both high and low fractal (as in the case of GBPUSD H4), is this a PVSH or PVSL or something else?
Thank you.

Hi pipsaday,

I am long from the H4 PVSL of May 7th, after double bottom at 1.6112. Also, look at the daily chart. What is the established trend?
There is not yet any clear sign of a bending of this trend. Yes, you are correct, fractal at both ends of a bar suggests it can be either a PVSH or PVSL. I do not use these bars for entry unless something else assists with confirmation. Hope I have answered your questions.

Long EUR/USD H4: PVSH reverse trade on 12:00pm PVSH of April 15th.

Loads of setups today, mainly 11% on H4 charts. PVSLs are also developing for later entries. Trade well everyone. Out for some relaxation.

Hi,

i just read some basics of this method and it seems quite easy to follow if u understand fibonacci. can this method be used for smaller timeframes? M15/M30???

Bank, also eyeing a long on audusd. At work, so cant post a chart, but looking to enter when the 4hr pvsl has been formed.

Hi likepips,

Yes it can. I started out on 30m and H1 charts.

Hey swallowtail,

Just saw your post. AUD/USD just looking good for long.

Hi BankDaPips,

thnx for replying… please keep posting m30,h1 charts… i only studied abt reversal method can u tell me on what post i can read abt trend continuation way???

thnx in advance
likepips