High-Low Swinging

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;631346”] Stop now just above high of current daily bar. Will breakeven at early tp level.[/QUOTE]

Nice trade Bank!

Wondering about this eurusd right here. Coupled with GU’s current stall at daily pvsl. watching closely…

Thanks swallow

closed +40pips.

Long NZDUSD @ daily 11%

Yet to see a close below this daily GBPJPY PVSH, now acting as strong support which I am looking to take long.

NZDJPY daily pvsl looking good for long

Many reasons NOT to interfere with a trade. tsk tsk tsk

NZDUSD long stopped -24pips. Will see where these are at later today.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;631593”]Many reasons NOT to interfere with a trade. tsk tsk tsk NZDUSD long stopped -24pips. Will see where these are at later today.[/QUOTE]
Looks like NZD sell off across the board

Hey swallow. Yes…all these pairs at the moment. Standing aside until next setup.

Good Morning,

Short GBPUSD at H4 11%

Hey guys do you mind having another person in your trading shares? I really like what you are doing? Let me know, will post up my screens too. :slight_smile:

Hey emeraldorc. Feel absolutely free to share. This is a very open thread.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;632268”]Hey guys do you mind having another person in your trading shares? I really like what you are doing? Let me know, will post up my screens too. :)[/QUOTE]
Hey Emerald welcome to the thread. This thread is all about sharing ideas and setups so you are most welcome to participate. Hope you have a good weekend and we’ll resume pip hunting next week.

Thanks guys I will.

Simple volatility setup, bollinger bounce. Pivot below. Counter trend trade so target 1.6828 resistance. Daily chart setup GBP/USD, Long at 1.6753.

GM Everyone,

Nice setup emeraldorc, right at the 11% in chart 1 and just above the bear zone (lower 55) in chart 2. I still have my short trade running on this one, though I had to extend my stop a bit after examining the daily chart setup, as price is currently weakening at the upper 55%. Should this continue today through to tomorrow, I will hold this short for the early TP and Low of the current swing/tp#2 & 3 of smaller swing.
1.6703, below the lower 55 is where the bears are most interested so I expect to see a couple jabs at this level after the sell off of the past couple of weeks. Will see how it unfolds.

NZDUSD short at lower 55% of small swing. Currently sitting at upper 55% of larger swing. If it breaks this level, next stop is lower 55% of larger swing at 0.8380. This is where I will really be watching as shorts from there will likely head to the early tp and low of the larger swing/tp#5 of small swing. TP#4 is also very key right at the high of the PVSL at the bottom of this last big up move.

You are right to hold your short. Saw the volatility this morning. I tightened my stop on the trade to the hourly, don’t ask me why… So I was unnecessarily stopped out but I prefer the smaller losses especially in counter trend trade.

AUD/USD has set up on the daily for a fall will be taking the trade if close stays above 61.8 level, volume also says that buyers are probably leaving the game… So that short set up may just correlate with your GBP short.

Well done staying the right side of the order flow.

Thanks emeraldorc! I gather that the aussie will give a nice fall as well. Waiting on daily close on yen pairs to see whats what.