High-Low Swinging

Yes swallow, just looked at the gbpaud and saw your setup. Maybe later towards tomorrow. I missed the audusd daily short. So flat at the moment and waiting on nzdusd to retest the previous daily pvsh.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;629379”] Yes swallow, just looked at the gbpaud and saw your setup. Maybe later towards tomorrow. I missed the audusd daily short. So flat at the moment and waiting on nzdusd to retest the previous daily pvsh.[/QUOTE]

Just saw that audusd daily setup @ 11%, was a nice setup. Keeping an eye on kiwi

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;629368”] GM Bank! As we speak i just came across a potential short GBPAUD setup. Low of PVSH @ 1.8031 could potentially be retested on 4hr chart. Wish I could post a chart but i’m in the office.[/QUOTE]

This got triggered for me recently. Let’s see how it plays out.

EURJPY buy order @ 11% on daily.

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;629368”] GM Bank! As we speak i just came across a potential short GBPAUD setup. Low of PVSH @ 1.8031 could potentially be retested on 4hr chart. Wish I could post a chart but i’m in the office.[/QUOTE]

Stopped out -44 pips.

Why did I set such a meager stop on this trade? Stopped -44.3pips, Long again from 138.87.

Good Morning.

I am Long EURUSD at daily 11%.

closed this trade -5pips awaiting better confirmation.

Good morning. Closed my eurusd long -1.5pips

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;628450”]My final TP for GJ is around 169.70… Hope it hits it this week.[/QUOTE]
Price came down to 169.79 before rallying to 171.09. Closed out the remaining half of this trade, that bullish engulfing candle was not encouraging lol

Nice trade swallow!

Good Morning,

Long NZDUSD at daily 11% and PVSL.

Long EURUSD at daily PVSL and 11%

eurusd long stopped -39pips nzdusd long closed -14pips

Have a good weekend Bank! We’ll resume pip hunting next week.

Thank you swallow! You have a great weekend as well. Looking forward to next week.

Nice thread you have going… Seems like you guys have been going for a while.

Thanks emeraldorc!

Short GU at daily PVSH and lower high lower low setup. Watching PVSL just below.

Stop now just above high of current daily bar. Will breakeven at early tp level.