High-Low Swinging

Cool cool.

What up ya’ll, thoughts on AUD/USD pair?

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;634987”] Just noticed, setting limit order now at 95.87, SL just above the highs at 96.10 and TP 95.35[/QUOTE]

Bank my trade got triggered, in this one with you hehe

Nice swallow! I just got back in to see the horrow show on NJ which stopped me out. You market you! I’ll get you next time. AJ running well.

Hey risc6k, just seeing your message. AU looking just a good for shorting as AJ. 0.9390 and anywhere near that price should give a good entry. First support at upper 55 (0.9327) then lower 55 (0.9310). Expected target though is the early TP of the small daily swing at 0.9250.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635051”] Nice swallow! I just got back in to see the horrow show on NJ which stopped me out. You market you! I’ll get you next time. AJ running well.[/QUOTE]

Sas crise, mi just see NJ. Big Boys gunning for stops (kiss teet)

hahahahahahaaaaa

Swallow, you had me in stitches! I had to read the first part of the message quiet a number of times as I thought someone made a non-english post…hahaha

A suh it go me fren! You win some, lose some and the market tief some!

Bank be nimble, Bank be quick! Bank jump over the candlestick! LOL.
Thank heavens for risk management, else wi would lose our shirts in these markets. Next time you will get them Bank!

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635056”] hahahahahahaaaaa Swallow, you had me in stitches! I had to read the first part of the message quiet a number of times as I thought someone made a non-english post…hahaha A suh it go me fren! You win some, lose some and the market tief some![/QUOTE]

Hahahaha. Bank sometimes the patois is the only way i can express myself at times… English wont suffice lol.

Bwoy me cudn cross dah one deh swallow but good risk management saved me for sure.

Haha i know just what you mean swallow.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635053”]

Hey risc6k, just seeing your message. AU looking just a good for shorting as AJ. 0.9390 and anywhere near that price should give a good entry. First support at upper 55 (0.9327) then lower 55 (0.9310). Expected target though is the early TP of the small daily swing at 0.9250.[/QUOTE]

Thanks hon.

No prob risc6k!

Bank look how I called the GJ short early this week and it ran away without me? :frowning: As you say we win some and lose some and the market tief some.

Haha, yes swallow. That is how it is. I’ve been planning my EJ short from last week Friday and it missed me. :frowning: Such is life the world of FX. Better days ahead.

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;634987”] Just noticed, setting limit order now at 95.87, SL just above the highs at 96.10 and TP 95.35[/QUOTE]

TP was almost hit tonight. Moving SL to breakeven at 95.87

Same here. Very volatile market.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635110”] Same here. Very volatile market.[/QUOTE]
Bank, the summer months are volatile. Big Boys take vacations so at times the liquidity is thin and price action get erratic.

Good Morning swallow. I see. Well I protected and closed out all trades ahead of the madness. Will see how things flow next week. Have a great weekend.

Hi guys Banka, Swallow. How’s Jamaica Banka, sunny I bet. My wife is from there so I have ties.

I am long on AUD/NZD on 1.084 as it hit support so expecting a pull back. Fingers crossed. The markets are crazy this week it has been manic finding tradable opportunities. I am having to scalp for pips. No holds for me.

Looking forward to next week, will see if my AUD trade makes it to target. It’s this Iraq madness affecting commodities for sure. USD will be showing weakness across the board as Oil prices are no doubt spiking.

Have a great weekend guys looking forward to watching Brazil V Croatia later.