High-Low Swinging

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;635239”]Hi guys Banka, Swallow. How’s Jamaica Banka, sunny I bet. My wife is from there so I have ties. I am long on AUD/NZD on 1.084 as it hit support so expecting a pull back. Fingers crossed. The markets are crazy this week it has been manic finding tradable opportunities. I am having to scalp for pips. No holds for me. Looking forward to next week, will see if my AUD trade makes it to target. It’s this Iraq madness affecting commodities for sure. USD will be showing weakness across the board as Oil prices are no doubt spiking. Have a great weekend guys looking forward to watching Brazil V Croatia later.[/QUOTE]

Nice, our thread has a solid JA connection :slight_smile:
Emerald, i’m here filling out my world cup bracket as i type. Looking forward to Brazil vs Croatia later.
Goodluck in your AudNzd trade.

My money is firmly on Brazil.

I closed out at 20 pips so I am happy looking forward to next week have a great weekend… I hope Brazil kick ass…
FxPro AUDNZD h1 3tqnn | cTrader

Now can you believe that I thought that today was Friday and turned off my charts… hai sah!

emeraldorc!!! So you have so JA connections man :slight_smile: !!! Hope your trade went well

I am looking forward to this world cup…TV and popcorn on :). Have a great rest of week and weekend!

Just as I was about to warn you swallow…Croatia takes the lead :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635319”]Now can you believe that I thought that today was Friday and turned off my charts… hai sah! emeraldorc!!! So you have so JA connections man :slight_smile: !!! Hope your trade went well I am looking forward to this world cup…TV and popcorn on :). Have a great rest of week and weekend![/QUOTE]

It felt like a friday, right? It’s the world cup effect and long week in the markets.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635322”] Just as I was about to warn you swallow…Croatia takes the lead :)[/QUOTE]

Nearly gave me heart attack Bank. I have Brazil to win the world cup… Brazil now up 2-1.

And Brazil finished 3-1… My boys never let me down.

Yes Banka, my wife’s from Portland and I am from Sierra Leone so we also have a close connection to JA through the Maroons. I was born in London but still keep close connection to both countries.

GM guys, I am happy that Brazil won at this stage however, I am a bit disappointed in the weaknesses seen in their defense. What will happen when they Argentina, Germany and not to mention Spain. I am rooting for Germany or Spain.

Nice emeraldorc! Have you ever been to Jamaica? Portland is very nice as well.

All the best with the AUDNZD trade. I shorted the EJ at the H4 11% on the current swing. Just about to breakeven and watching the early TP level. Looking to TP at 137

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635567”]GM guys, I am happy that Brazil won at this stage however, I am a bit disappointed in the weaknesses seen in their defense. What will happen when they Argentina, Germany and not to mention Spain. I am rooting for Germany or Spain. Nice emeraldorc! Have you ever been to Jamaica? Portland is very nice as well. All the best with the AUDNZD trade. I shorted the EJ at the H4 11% on the current swing. Just about to breakeven and watching the early TP level. Looking to TP at 137[/QUOTE]

Bank i like Brazil and chose them in my bracket to win, but after watching that match yesterday i realize i’m screwed. Defense is way too weak. I hoping it was first game jitters otherwise i’m screwed with my picks.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;635549”]And Brazil finished 3-1… My boys never let me down. Yes Banka, my wife’s from Portland and I am from Sierra Leone so we also have a close connection to JA through the Maroons. I was born in London but still keep close connection to both countries.[/QUOTE]

Emerald, when the markets do a 180degree turn on us, and Bank and I start using the patois then you can get your wife to translate hehehe

Hehehe, then swallow, what to do when Spain takes a 5-1 turn on us??? hahaha I really have to laugh

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635619”] Hehehe, then swallow, what to do when Spain takes a 5-1 turn on us??? hahaha I really have to laugh[/QUOTE]

Bank don’t goat mouth my bracket LOL

Hahaha…great game though. Also took my little profit on EJ. Have a great weekend!

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;635623”] Hahaha…great game though. Also took my little profit on EJ. Have a great weekend![/QUOTE]

Have a good weekend. Next week we’ll hunt down more pips.

Thanks swallow! For sure.

Haha! Well after 12 years of marriage and my mother in law I am a prolifent partois speaker and we also speak partois in Sierra Leone with slight variations.

My daughter made the Jamaica trip last year with my wife (after not being back since she was18) I had the misfortune of being on a project at the time. I will however make the trip soon.

Brazil always start slow. Ot was surely nerves as much rests on them especially with the home riots.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;635687”]Haha! Well after 12 years of marriage and my mother in law I am a prolifent partois speaker and we also speak partois in Sierra Leone with slight variations. My daughter made the Jamaica trip last year with my wife (after not being back since she was18) I had the misfortune of being on a project at the time. I will however make the trip soon. Brazil always start slow. Ot was surely nerves as much rests on them especially with the home riots.[/QUOTE]

Nice!
I really hope Brazil gains momentum.

Hi guys, hope your weekend was enjoyable.
I’m stalking a long setup on the euraud 4hr, at the higher low of PVSL.

I was long Eur/Usd closed out near the 1h 200 EMA, reversed and now following the retrace at the same level.

Was long AUD as well but my stop was too tight so couldn’t hold it. All in all not a bad start. Fingers crossed.

GM everyone. How goes it? Having loads of internet woes, just half sorted out. Anyhow, short the AJ @ h4 11%.