High-Low Swinging

The media is putting out news to cool the buying that the CPI figures are coming in lower but the rate hike is to cool the housing market but if mortgages get restricted to 3x the wage and house prices fall then we might not see a need for a rate hike at all.

So really watching for the smart money to signal. That will come with a break above 1.7062, there is no selling pressure at all so it is just the smart money holding fire.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;637662”] The media is putting out news to cool the buying that the CPI figures are coming in lower but the rate hike is to cool the housing market but if mortgages get restricted to 3x the wage and house prices fall then we might not see a need for a rate hike at all. So really watching for the smart money to signal. That will come with a break above 1.7062, there is no selling pressure at all so it is just the smart money holding fire.[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, ok. Let’s see what smart money will do, time will tell.

The market reacted on the shortside. I am short now but missed the 1.7032 sell off because I woke up late and did set a limit order over night… Short at 1.6998, resistance at 1.7006 but stop at 1.7011. We will see…

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;637652”] This was closed for +65 pips, waiting reenter at lower high’s PVSL.[/QUOTE]

Trade got triggered, re-shorted gbpaud @ 8116, currently up +48 pips

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;637653”] On second thought chart still looks bullish so i’m sidelined on GBPJPY[/QUOTE]

GBPJPY presented a nice setup but oh well, you cant catch them all.

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;637829”] Trade got triggered, re-shorted gbpaud @ 8116, currently up +48 pips[/QUOTE]

This is closed for +5 pips. Not too comfortable with the recent price action so closed it out

I am still in think at worse a retest of that 1.6965 low. Will get out if closes above 1.6984 looks like price is marked up at present. So any close above will signal 1.7000 again in my opinion not likely. Pair has been overbought and the smart money new it.

Went short eurusd at 3611, low of PVSH. Targeting 3540.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;637921”]I am still in think at worse a retest of that 1.6965 low. Will get out if closes above 1.6984 looks like price is marked up at present. So any close above will signal 1.7000 again in my opinion not likely. Pair has been overbought and the smart money new it.[/QUOTE]

Great, hope this will play out well and i hope my eurusd short plays out well too!

Good morning people. It has been a great week so far. Closed my GU short looking for new opportunities at that 1.6939 support on the hourly.

How did Euro short go Swallow?

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;638073”]Good morning people. It has been a great week so far. Closed my GU short looking for new opportunities at that 1.6939 support on the hourly. How did Euro short go Swallow?[/QUOTE]
Only up +6 pips, but we’ll see what happens in NY session

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;638107”] Only up +6 pips, but we’ll see what happens in NY session[/QUOTE]

Stopped out -20pips.

Good Morning people. Here limping on a one legged internet. Should be have a visit today to sort me out. Really hoping they will come. Glad to see the green pips being banked.

I am short the EJ off daily PVSH low of May 27, limit @ 136.77. Also short NJ off H4 PVSH low and upper 55%. Green pips to everyone. I may be delayed based on my on/off connection folks.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;638125”]Good Morning people. Here limping on a one legged internet. Should be have a visit today to sort me out. Really hoping they will come. Glad to see the green pips being banked. I am short the EJ off daily PVSH low of May 27, limit @ 136.77. Also short NJ off H4 PVSH low and upper 55%. Green pips to everyone. I may be delayed based on my on/off connection folks.[/QUOTE]

Welcome back Bank. Pips are being banked but markets giving us an extra hard time… It’s typical for me to experience that during the summer months. Just got stopped out on eurusd, but so far i’m up 50 pips for the week, better than nothing lol.

Thanks swallow! Seems like smaller limits are the key in these kind of conditions. Was just looking at my EJ short too and seeing price trapped in a tight little zone below daily PVSH and above daily PVSL. Tricky business. Hold on to your green pips swallow.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;638133”] Thanks swallow! Seems like smaller limits are the key in these kind of conditions. Was just looking at my EJ short too and seeing price trapped in a tight little zone below daily PVSH and above daily PVSL. Tricky business. Hold on to your green pips swallow.[/QUOTE]

I’ll try my best to! Hope that eurjpy trade works out!

Thanks swallow! Watching closely.

Welcome, we missed you. Took a break today after profits from yesterday banked. So I awaiting a close above 1.7011 or close 1.6973 on the short side.

yes, it is great analytic

Thanks emeraldorc! Which pair is this you are looking at? is it GU?