High-Low Swinging

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;636629”]GM everyone. How goes it? Having loads of internet woes, just half sorted out. Anyhow, short the AJ @ h4 11%.[/QUOTE]

GM Bank, just here sidelined until FOMC. Was stalking a euraud long on monday, but price took off without me lol.

Ok swallow, no prob. Holding this AJ trade, the setup is still looking good from last week.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;636638”] Ok swallow, no prob. Holding this AJ trade, the setup is still looking good from last week.[/QUOTE]
Yes it looks good, i should have re-entered.

Yes. Trading lightly this week, until my net is sorted out.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;636645”] Yes. Trading lightly this week, until my net is sorted out.[/QUOTE]
Do you have Flow?

No I had flow before and switched to this wireless service called Dekal Wireless, but they seem to having a technical issue.

[QUOTE=“BankDaPips;636652”] No I had flow before and switched to this wireless service called Dekal Wireless, but they seem to having a technical issue.[/QUOTE]

Hope your internet issues will get resolved soon.

Took a gbpaud short @ 8116, at the PVSH low, TP 7970.

Was long on GBPUSD for most of the day.My one regret is not loading the trade. Still made a descent run now looking for round 2. How has been on your end guys.

Internet problem Banka? Is all okay?

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;636959”]Took a gbpaud short @ 8116, at the PVSH low, TP 7970.[/QUOTE]

Up +70 pips on this trade so far, moving SL to breakeven.

When short on GBP/USD as well at that high so I have had the fortune of both long and short trades.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;637564”]When short on GBP/USD as well at that high so I have had the fortune of both long and short trades.[/QUOTE]

That was a nice entry at the pvsh low as well.

Stalking a GBPJPY short at lower high’s PVSH.

I am pretty careful on GBP pairs at the moment. My short is closed eyeing long above 1.7011 close for 1.7032 target not much room in the GU pair. Opp above 1.7062 or short below 1.7000. Tight range…

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;637603”]I am pretty careful on GBP pairs at the moment. My short is closed eyeing long above 1.7011 close for 1.7032 target not much room in the GU pair. Opp above 1.7062 or short below 1.7000. Tight range…[/QUOTE]

I’m wary too, but the trend seems to be breaking to the downside at this moment. Let’s see.

Stalking a euraud short at PVSH’s low.

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;637458”] Up +70 pips on this trade so far, moving SL to breakeven.[/QUOTE]

This was closed for +65 pips, waiting reenter at lower high’s PVSL.

[QUOTE=“swallowtail;637597”]Stalking a GBPJPY short at lower high’s PVSH.[/QUOTE]

On second thought chart still looks bullish so i’m sidelined on GBPJPY

Same here the market is marked up at present, maybe a sell at 1.7032 but the real opportunity is a break off 1.7062 because it will expose the 2008 high of 2.0000. a break below 1.7000 will expose 1.6989 support break below would mean serious issues for Sterling so I expect 1.7000 to hold as support.

[QUOTE=“emeraldorc;637656”] Same here the market is marked up at present, maybe a sell at 1.7032 but the real opportunity is a break off 1.7062 because it will expose the 2008 high of 2.0000. a break below 1.7000 will expose 1.6989 support break below would mean serious issues for Sterling so I expect 1.7000 to hold as support.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, plus Carney said that UK rates will be increased sooner than expected which is fueling cable’s rally.