Higher Edge within a Single Candlestick

“I can see the higher edge within a single candlestick and the future candlestick. I can see where the higher probabilities lies within a single candlestick and the future candlestick.”

"95% of the time price will close above or below the open." Amateurs will never see the edge in this quote, unless a professional point it out where the edge lies within this quote."

So there is an edge within a single candlestick. There are higher probability trades within a single candlestick.

The statement that “95% of the time price will close above or below the open” is true. I have that stats to verify that on GU. As yet I have not looked at other currency pairs, as an edge in one pair should be enough.

So what do we learn from this FACT. We learn that from the opening price of any candle we can EXPECT MOVEMENT. What we don’t know at this stage is in what direction.

For me to scalp GU within a single candle there needs to be enough movement. For me there is not enough movement in anything lower than a 1hr candle. My stats show than during my chosen hours the average range of a 1hr candle is 22.82 pips. So during each hour I only need to capture some of this range.