Hobbies / Pass-Times

Ooooh harsh! But yeah, guns & sex sounds awesome but the gun bit is a no-go in Britain, other than the odd clay pigeon trip.

My wife’s not that bad, I just have way too many toys. You can’t fit a car in my garage for all the stuff I buy. I bought the full-suspension bike even though there’s nothing wrong with my hard-tail, I just seen it & wanted it. I like my gadgets & I own a ridiculous amount tools as well. I really do just waste mon£y on rubbish.

what are you doing to that dog that should be ilegal?

Agreed, its better to collect BETA Females, ALPHA females will make your life suck ATTACH=CONFIG]32915[/ATTACH]

http://forums.babypips.com/introduce-yourself/44182-babypips-official-mugshots-post-pic-yourself-you-know-you-wanna-20.html#post396833

A pic of me on one of my other bikes.

I got into the tandem racing as I was too old to race the guys in their 20s (I now need to pay the bills - didn’t at their age either) but I’m not old enough to race old farts.

Pic is coming out of the last corner at 2011 track national titles, guys on the inside held off our run at them, they were Olympic Champs in Athens, and the rear rider was also a gold medallist at Sydney, Beijing and London - after a broken neck (in addition to him being blind)

I spied that pic in the other thread (I’m subscribed to that one too) & I was seriously impressed when I seen it. Sounds like you’re top of the game in ability Cyco.

Plus surely to get to that level, your cycling isn’t the hobby, everything else in your life would be? It’s got to take some amount of training to be the cream of the crop. Well done mate!

Its only a hobby at this stage, if it was more serious (and everything else was the hobby) then we would have been in London a few weeks ago - not them!

Where I like to spend my Saturdays!

Or Sundays these days as were no longer top 4 material!

Hoping for a change soon. Good luck for today.

I suppose that 1pt is better than none.

True, but still another disappointing afternoon, should be converting more of those chances!

Who’s your team Baz? Caley Thistle?

I’m not a football fan; I like playing the game but I can’t watch it. I don’t mind catching the highlights but a full game just bores me, it’s usually 85mins of passing about & 5mins of action.

As for Caley Thistle, you’d probably see better football by heading down to your local park.

Ha ha.

More of an adrenaline junkie then by your other posts.

Kind of, I just like being active. I worked in the leisure industry for years so I ended up coaching football, basketball, tennis, badminton, squash, volleyball, trampolining, gym training, gymnastics, spin-cycling classes, athletics, archery, kayaking & snorkelling (might have even missed something on that list).

TV is officially sh*te, so I just like to keep myself busy & fit. I’m not a fitness fanatic or anything, it’s not an addiction, I just enjoy it & do stuff when I can.

Plus I like to tell myself that my active lifestyle balances out my shocking diet :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree on the TV front, a lot of rubbish peddled out today.

I love most sports though to be honest allthough I’d love to try more of the things you mention particularly kayaking, I love being on the water. I’d love a family speedboat too! That’s a main goal of mine for the future.

I have the shocking diet too, just minus the active lifestyle :18:

Starcraft. Starcraft alll day. (:

always been a dream to have a boat…its all good

We have a boat, (a 42ft Californian Trawler) and belong to the Canadian Power & Sail Squadron that promotes safe boating through education. We’re also quite a social group and go cruising around our local waters almost year round. I’m the editor of our squadron’s newsletter too. :slight_smile:

That all sounds awesome but come one Sweet Pip, if you can afford the boat then you can afford a digital camera.

Photos people, photos :slight_smile:

ok, ok…photo added…

VERY nice! Thanks for adding the photo. The boat is even bigger than I thought it would be too; I could do with one of them myself (it sure beats my measley tiddly wee kayak).

SweetPip how did you get that photo, chuck the camera across to the other boat :stuck_out_tongue: