Hola, I’m it introducing myself to the click

You alright everyone. My mate told me about this and so I thought I’ll give it a go. I’ve always wanted to learn how to trade. To have the freedom and pleasure of making money and sitting on the beach at the same time. I’m in the process of creating my own business, like they say you need to spend money to make money. I want to create more assets then liabilities.
Hope to hear from some seasoned traders to help me and give me tips to grown in this world.
Many thanks
NG1o7

Okay, first of all construct a plan that will be your journey to becoming successful. Don’t forget it could take years. Learning how to trade properly should be top of your list. Learning how to prevent losing all your capital should be next.

Forex trading and outcomes are speculative at best - don’t ever forget that. Having patience and being disciplined are key. As is risk and money management. And developing a psychological mindset that can control emotions of winning and losing trades.

Best of luck.

Hello mate
thank you for your pointers I’m going to take them on bored and focus on the basics, i understand that everyone’s time is precious, is there a way to personal message you regarding this topic via another social app??
many thanks
NG1o7

What happened since 2021, @NG1o7?