Honest MT4 broker with tight EURGBP spread?

I’m gonna start my journey in the world of Forex.

I’m looking for a good MT4 broker with tight EURGBP spread (2-3 pips max). I don’t have a lot of money to invest right now, so the minimum account size must be 5000 USD or lower.

I think I’m gonna try some short term operations (5-15 pips profit per operation), so I need a broker that will offer a decent spread to avoid eating away all my profits and that will not suddenly “close” my account taking away all said profits.

A good spread on the other major pairs would obviously be a plus.

Any tips ?

EDIT: Actually any platform is ok as long as I can access to some kind of automated trading charge-free (OANDA for example charges 600$ :()

EDIT 2: I forgot to add that the 1-3 pips spread target is for average spread, not actual maximum spread.

pprllo, i thing that the tightness of the spread depends not only on a broker =)
but as to the topic, there are many brokers working with MT 4.0 or the same platforms, if you’re interest, i’m ready to help =)

i think you can try fxopen. std account requires just $100 and ECn account $1000. major pairs spreads is 2 - 3pips.

Please help, I am also looking for reliable broker to trade EURGBP and EURCHF with very low spreads. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Please send me your selection of Honest MT4 brokers with low spreads for trading EURGBP and EURCHF.

Regards,
Ibrahim :slight_smile:

Hey!
You can try my broker - WSD. You can open an account with them for as low as $200. Their spreads are competitive, for instance on EURGBP is 2 pips. You can download their demo account to get a feel of their trading platform and the rates they offer.