Honest Real Truth about trading Forex,this may help you know the truth

Hello everyone.
I feel so bad that most of you guys dont know the truth about forex.
some of you you dont even know why you got involved in forex and worst than that you may not know what has been in store for you.
if anyone willing know these answers i’m wiling to write more in here.
but thats if i know you guy are real and really want to learn this business.
you hve to know how this market or any market works.you may think you read many books and heard from people somestuff, but i have been there done that,
I have been trading since age of 15, worked for many brokers, i think i know what i’m talking about.
I will tell you the truth about Mt4 and why you should stop trading with it before you lose you money.
Why you should strart using other platform and why you should open an account with a good reliable broker(or prime broker).

So i just wait and see who’s interested in these infos.before i waste my time writing for no reason.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

I can teach you orderflow like you never seen it before.and why chart trading won’t work in long term.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say.

You say that you can teach many things and then you say that you don’t want to [I]waste your writing[/I]?
On a public forum your writing is never wasted.

It seems like you’re trying to sell something.

I think all most traders here already know what the next sort of story gonna be. there’s no mt4 fans here, and I’m doing my trading use single platform with ease. if you work for many broker ever since 15 years old, I believe you already know of how brokers works, and I guaranted these not gonan make you better while do trade ;).
I start my trade since they all use 4 digit price feed, and now we step up with ECN feed which is much more reliable. the silly reason to beat the market by put all effort on how market price thru broker’s only lead into delusional godlike trading system. main reason we do trade because there’s a huge spot of transaction, whenever we do buy there’s a seller… it’s so natural when someone suffer loss, and there’s more with extra loss from their brokers ‘fee’.
if you intend to sell something such a magical software, better halt and found more sufficient place instead of babypips, we all here are newbie, mostly retail traders. putting all effort and start with prime brokers? at 50k minimum deposit ? … like I said we all rookies and still intend to be a retail one… we all just willing to gain 1k usd a month upon 5 billion fx market daily turn over :slight_smile:

Why would you need anyone’s consent to tell your story? Everyone trading forex knows what they got themselves into. I guess you just blew your account and you are doing this out of frustration.

Terrible sales pitch, but thanks for the laugh. Please do not waste your great ‘knowledge’ here with us mere mortals. We are better off without it.

Whats the truth man tell us i cant sleep now!

The truth is you can make money in FOREX!!
Don’t listen to everything you hear :ok_hand:

where did this guy go I’ve been emailing him.

Every newbie here has no idea how incredibly rare and valuable this guy’s information is.
I’m 10 years 5 hours a day researching pdf’s from universities and CBs this data busting my $%@ off looking for what this guy has…read that last sentence twice in slow motion for me please… it’s not hyperbole… is not something you would find on babypips.com of all places. eurusdsniper videos on youtube say it all. this is 5 million dollar account prop data.
i get a sick feeling thinking of all the amateur 2 year know it alls thinking he was a snake oil salesman slandering him and him realizing this is newbie terrain and leaving. it sounds cocky and elitist but thats the world of finance for you i hate it just as much as you - if you know where to retrieve live stream 100 delta +/- level 2 FX interbank spot data - come talk to me your on fire. if you don’t even know what that is sit down and stare at the floor for 30 minutes think about it.
Everyone here following MACDs laughing at this guy just hurts thinking about I can’t believe it.

I guess nobody believed he knew anything useful, so he never posted here again. After all, if he did know something valuable and did want to share his knowledge, why not just post what he knew?

1 Like

This thread summarizes most of the problems with the retail Forex crowd, both with the hucksters that pop in claiming to known some magic secret to trading, and the gullable newbies that eat it up.

People just want the quick and easy way to everything, sadly. Easy to take advantage of for those who consider themselves opportunists.

but very curiously, you seem not to know that spot forex has no orderflow available

(at the brokerages where i worked, people were expected to know that)

spot forex is a decentralized market in which there isn’t a way of seeing the significant trades as, before or after they happen, let alone seeing the orderflow

so the only “orderflow” a spot forex broker can show you is their own “orderflow” and since they’re actually your counterparty and your market-maker, rather than a genuine broker, well, let’s just be very polite and say that if you think that’s going to be a useful way of trading spot forex, then good luck to you (and you may need rather a lot of it)

why? are you trying to sell or promote something?

1 Like