Honest trading mentor

Can you guys recommend anyone who teaches swing trading on the H4 and lower time frames. I am not looking for anyone selling some system or signals. Somebody who teaches in real time and can show a profitable trading record

1 Like

Are you looking someone who will teach you for free?

2 Likes

Willing to pay of course, if I can see that he is a profitable trader

And he teaches in a way that I can understand

Babypips not very active nowadays

Take a look at this thread by @Alg626 and my conversation and he hopes you will be able to trade with confidence. Also he is a trader sponsored by FTMO

1 Like

Thanks @Pinbar1993.

Feel free to take a look @ramddo. I try and post live as well. But sometimes don’t get the chance since I’m at work and hate posting from my phone.

Feel free to ask some questions about the charts and whatever comes to mind

1 Like

I´ll do that, thanks

1 Like

Do you know if any mentors share free trading ideas?

1 Like

My experiance with mentors sharing trading ideas, is that they are cherrypicked and therby useless

2 Likes

I by far wouldn’t call me a mentor or even a professional lol. But more than welcome to look at my thread and follow. Ask questions, post any charts that you’d like.

Also @anon5259343 has a thread going as well. lts based on price action.

1 Like

They certainly do. Which is why I try to post live as I go.
Enjoy sharing ideas and such.

1 Like

Looking at your tread, looks interesting. Do you take trend into consideration? or is it just S/R

1 Like

@ramddo
It’s good that you find it interesting, I always support someone to learn to trade and trade on their own without depending on anyone other than themselves.
There are no shortcuts and no mentor to go with you for the rest of your life, lol

I do. I don’t like trading against the trend, much easier to trade with. But I do from time to time have a counter trend trade I take.

go to youtube and follow these 3 people who do free daily livestreams:
-wicksdontlie (has a mentorship program too)
-todd capital group (has a mentorship & daily signals group on telegram)
-mack attack
and for fundamental, check this awesome guy on youtube:
-capital hungry
They are all honest and down to earth who don’t sell you useless info but really teach you how to trade the markets

Thanks, I´ll go and have a look

1 Like

Great, the discussion is very urgent. This eliminates confusion. And the mindset is clear.

These are some good recommendations. I am looking forward to learning and act through these guys. Much appreciated.

1 Like

honest traders in reality are hard to find, because the work itself inspires this, so believe less beautiful stories about huge profits